Show your MCBA membership card and receive discounts at participating establishments!
What's In It for You?
MCBA strives to make the member experience one that puts you in a position to earn more, learn more, improve as a leader and, yes, change your world for the better. We like to say MCBA is "Where the Legal Community Connects." For many members, that connecting might be online and through our Facebook page or Twitter pages.
For others, it might be live interaction with peers or judges at a post-CLE social, a section meeting, or on a community service project. Whether you're looking for online or face-to-face interaction, we invite you to join and take advantage of the MCBA member experience.
Here are membership features that could help you accomplish the connecting, the learning (and earning), or making a difference through leadership and participation.
- Affordable, quality continuing legal education including fundamentals, hot topics, and meet-the-judges programs. Many are webcast or otherwise available online through WestLegalEd or through self-study materials.
- Opportunities to engage and network with attorneys within and across practice areas and firm types
- A chance to develop your leadership skills and build your reputation in sections, divisions, the board of directors, presenting a CLE or by writing an article.
- Support the justice system locally through the organized efforts of the MCBA.
- Use your skills, professional and otherwise, for charitable purposes.
Member Product and Services
- Association, legal news and substantive legal articles delivered through the monthly Maricopa Lawyer, the MCBA website and the weekly E-News.
- A Career Center that sends you a list of local and statewide job openings monthly and is always available through the website.
- Exclusive member pricing to join the MCBA Lawyer Referral Service.
- Savings on products and services through member benefit partners.
More About the Association
MCBA has been in existence for more than 100 years. It has been the organization of choice and a frequent starting point for local and national leaders. Our members have sat on the Arizona and U.S Supreme courts, served as national and state bar presidents and board members, and supported foundations and community organizations beyond counting.
More important, our members have promoted justice by serving clients well, whether they be major corporations or ordinary individuals, and often through pro-bono programs. Some made history and helped build the county, the state and even the nation through their involvement with water rights, civil rights and other politically charged issues.
It's a legacy we're proud to continue. We invite you to become a part of it.
Join now online. Or join by calling Cynthia Quinonez at (602) 282-8582.